1 Interest rates are on a per annum basis and are current for new deposits as of today's date and are subject to change.
2 In case you have a change of mind, we provide a grace period of 14 calendar days, starting on the Deposit Date. If you would like to withdraw or transfer your investment to a different term, please contact us to arrange this.
If you withdraw part or all of the investment before the Maturity Date, the interest paid on the withdrawn amount will be calculated as follows:
- Deposits held for less than 30 days: nil (0%) interest
- Deposits held for 30 days or longer, but less than 25% of the original Deposit Term: 10% of accrued interest
- Deposits held for 25%, but less than 50% of the original Deposit Term: 25% of accrued interest
- Deposits held for 50%, but less than 75% of the original Deposit Term: 50% of accrued interest
- Deposits held for 75%, but less than 100% of the original Deposit Term: 75% of accrued interest
Where interest has been paid prior to the Maturity Date, the above adjustment will be made to the Deposit Amount.
3 If you choose to receive your interest payments on a fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or semi-annual basis, a 0.15% discount will apply to the quoted interest rate. Please contact us for further details.
We can negotiate rates for term deposits over $500,000. Please call 132 067 for more information.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. See Fees & Charges for full details.
Please refer to the Product Details, Conditions of Use and Target Market Determination when considering if this product is right for you.
Regional Australia Bank Ltd is the issuer of the product.