We have all been affected or know of family or friends that have been affected by the bush fires. This is a time where we see the true spirit of community coming together as one and helping where we can. None more so than our amazing fire fighters with most being volunteers, to these legends we say, Thank you!
Regional Australia Bank are pleased to be contributing towards those affected by the fires and raising funds for the Rural Fire Service to help those on the front-line.
Regional Australia Bank are offering immediate and practical assistance to help members manage the impact of natural disasters on their finances. We understand that our members will have different needs, and we are available to discuss a range of relief measures and product concessions. Therefore, we encourage members affected by the bushfires to contact us on 132 067 or visit a local branch to discuss their individual circumstances and the financial relief available.
Members with insurance are also encouraged to contact their insurer directly as they may be eligible for assistance with emergency accommodation or expedited claims for home, contents and vehicle insurance. We encourage our members to stay safe and monitor NSW Rural Fire Service for updates. Our thoughts are with our regional communities affected by the fires at this time.
Four simple steps to making your bush fire survival plan
- DISCUSS Discuss with your household what to do if a bush fire threatens your home
- PREPARE Prepare your home and get it ready for bush fire season
- KNOW Know the bush fire alert levels
- KEEP Keep all the bush fire information numbers, websites and download the fires near me App.
Download the full details from www.myfireplan.com.au
How you can help
Here are a few suggested organisations that you can securely donate to assist those impacted by the bush fires.
- Your local fire brigade: www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/volunteer/support-your-local-brigade
- Effected wildlife: www.wires.org.au/donate/emergency-fund
- Effected communities: www.salvationarmy.org.au/donate/make-a-donation