Are you a versatile and enthusiastic full stack web developer with an inner need to produce exceptional CX in the online world? Are you as precise with your pixels as you are with your protocols and do you have a flair for progressive projects? If you can tick all these boxes there’s a fantastic career waiting for you as part of an exciting, dynamic and progressive team at Regional Australia Bank. Featuring autonomy and flexibility, this role provides the ability to work with new and emerging technologies to deliver solid CX solutions.
Located in beautiful Armidale, NSW, with nearby World Heritage listed national parks, we boast a family friendly working environment and a supportive, fun and high-performance culture. The digital services we provide today include Internet Banking, Online Product Applications and Mobile Apps. We are respected within our sector for being innovative and progressive in these areas but we have ambitions to go a lot further.
We collaborate closely with emerging fin-tech start-ups, established software suppliers as well as other financial institutions in an open and transparent manner to ensure our Members can access quality contemporary digital services.
About The Role
Officially titled “Application Specialist” within the Digital Customer Experience team, this largely technical role has been created to help drive the digital CX component of our exciting and progressive strategy. Of primary focus is the continual improvement of both our Internet Banking site and our mobile app. Reporting to the Digital CX Manager, typical duties will include:
- Identifying opportunities to improve CX within our digital services followed by designing, building and implementing solutions.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders as well as software vendors to plan, develop and introduce new functionality to our digital services, delivering an outstanding CX.
- Customising white-labelled software solutions where possible to accurately reflect the Regional Australia Bank brand.
- Tracking and managing demand for changes via agile sprint cycles.
- Providing an internal escalation point for staff regarding our digital services.
- Championing CX throughout the organisation as part of our customer-centric strategy
- Working with our software vendors to identify and resolve bugs.
To be the successful applicant, you will:
- Have solid experience as a full-stack web developer (code samples required)
- Be passionate about creating great customer experiences
- Be creative with solutions
- Be capable of managing technical projects
- Have capabilities to work autonomously when needed
- Have great communications skills
- Be thorough with planning and execution
- Be meticulous with security
- Be results driven
- Driven problem solver
- Ability to work smarter, not harder
- High level communication skills
- Experience managing technical projects
- Proven capabilities with UX development
- Proven capabilities with server-side development and database design
- Demonstrated experience with .NET (VB & C#), ASP.NET Web Forms & jQuery
- Must be comfortable talking with customers
- Sense of humour
- Knowledge of source control systems
- Experienced with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Prior experience in financial services industry
- Healthy appreciation of nerd jokes
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with SASS, SVN, Grunt and Selenium
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Use the the form below to apply ⬇️