Are you a versatile and enthusiastic full stack developer with an inner need to produce exceptional CX in the online world? Are you as precise with your pixels as you are with your protocols and do you have a flair for projects, business relationships and supplier management? If you can tick all these boxes there’s a fantastic career waiting for you as part of an exciting, dynamic and progressive team at Regional Australia Bank.
Located in beautiful Armidale, NSW, surrounded by World Heritage listed national parks, we boast a family friendly working environment and a supportive, fun and high-performance culture. The digital services we provide today include Internet Banking, Online Application Forms and Mobile Apps. We are respected within our sector for being innovative and progressive in this area and we’re not about to slow down.
We collaborate closely with emerging fin-tech start-ups, established software suppliers as well as other financial institutions in an open and transparent manner to ensure our Members can access quality contemporary digital services
About The Role
Formally titled “Application Specialist” within the Digital Customer Experience team, this largely technical role has been created to help drive the digital CX component of our exciting and progressive strategy. Reporting to the Digital CX Manager, typical duties will include:
- Identifying opportunities to improve CX within our digital services followed by designing, building and implementing solutions.
- Working closely with software vendors to plan, develop and introduce new functionality to our digital services, delivering an outstanding CX.
- Customising white-labelled software solutions where possible to accurately reflect the Regional Australia Bank brand.
- Tracking and managing demand for changes via agile sprint cycles.
- Providing an internal escalation point for staff regarding our digital services.
- Championing CX throughout the organisation as part of our customer-centric strategy
- Working with our software vendors to identify and resolve bugs.
As the successful applicant, you will:
- Have solid experience as a full-stack developer (code samples required)
- Be passionate about creating great customer experiences
- Want to expand your horizons beyond coding
- Be creative with solutions
- Have great communications skills
- Be thorough with planning and execution
- Be meticulous with security
- Be results driven
- Driven problem solver
- Ability to work smarter, not harder
- High level communication skills
- Experience working with projects
- Proven capabilities with UX development
- Proven capabilities with server-side development and database design
- Must be comfortable talking with customers
- Sense of humour
- Exposure to MSSQL & .NET
- Healthy appreciation of nerd jokes
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge of source control systems
If this sounds like you then send us your application using the form below.