The Team Leader will be results oriented, supportive of their community and embrace the company's values and culture. This role encompasses the responsibility of effective people management; ensuring staff have the necessary competencies to perform the functions of their roles, contributing to the efficient operation of the branch and the overall performance of Regional Australia Bank.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer owned bank that has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for over 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head offices located in Armidale and Wauchope, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So, if you've got the skills and are passionate about people and creating a better, more sustainable place to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! Because we feel that being connected with regional Australia and its people are without doubt the most compelling and inspiring parts of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.
- Advocating the organisation strategy
- Responsible for ensuring a high standard of customer service
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy and professionalism is maintained when providing transaction, insurance and financial services to customers
- Ensure development and support to the frontline staff to increase skills
- Support the Regional Operations Manager with the cost centre management of the branch
- Adopt good operational risk management practices within the branches
- In collaboration with the Regional Operations Manager, ensure the development and implementation of the Sales and Action Plans for the branch
- Monitor Sales and Action Plans for the branch and proactively support staff to achieve the objectives
- Ensure strong knowledge in Regional Australia Bank products and services
- Support the Regional Operations Manager in community activities
- Co-ordinate staffing levels for the branch/s, including management of leave requests from all front-line staff
- Ensure that branch/s achieve their required referral points
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal along with well-developed computer skills with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to coach staff in relation to identify referrals, and personal banking checklists, via both inbound and outbound member contact
- Display sound knowledge of Regional Australia Bank Strategy and demonstrated ability to communicate strategy to staff members
- Previous experience within a financial institution
- A current, unencumbered Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of staff maintaining a highly motivated, well trained staff along with maintaining effective employee relations
- Demonstrated experience in provision of lending, or willingness to undertake relevant training
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Submit your cover letter and resume HERE. Applications close Friday 18th June 2021 at 5pm.