Located in Armidale or Port Macqaurie
The Senior Manager Marketing has responsibility for leading the development, communication and implementation of effective customer and community engagement strategies and practices. This role encompasses managing relationships between the Marketing department and Regional Australia Bank Managers, the Service Support Centre, marketing agencies and media channels along with Regional Australia Bank’s Community Support Programs. This position plays a leading role in promoting collaboration between customers and Regional Australia Bank and between Regional Australia Bank and the wider community to ensure stakeholders are effectively engaged and supported.
This position will play a critical role in driving transformation, bringing strong commercial acumen, customer centricity and solution focus to drive better business and customer outcomes. They will provide the leadership team with regular portfolio reporting, insights and market trends, identify and execute product initiatives to drive acquisition, cost efficiencies, product simplification and better customer and staff experiences; manage a range of product and service-related vendor/partnerships, responsible for compliant product distribution and for providing critical insights on industry and competitor landscapes.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer owned bank that has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for over 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head offices located in Armidale and Wauchope, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So, if you've got the skills and are passionate about people and creating a better, more sustainable place to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! Because we feel that being connected with regional Australia and its people are without doubt the most compelling and inspiring parts of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.
- Advise the Chief Operations Officer on the development of the annual marketing plan to maximise the profitability of products and services based on Regional Australia
- Bank’s strategy, marketing strategies, market research and data mining of Regional Australia Bank’s information systems;
- Manage the development of creative marketing ideas and concepts, including product development and the design and implementation of appropriate marketing campaigns.
- Ensure Regional Australia Bank’s brand is consistently reflected and supported in all external communications, including the Community Support Program, digital touch-points, production brochures, posters, newsletters and the Regional Australia Bank web site;
- Oversee the management of promotional activities across the community, including the supply of Regional Australia Bank materials;
- Manage the coordination, development, printing and distribution of point of sale material and manage direct mail programs, including campaigns, member statements ensuring critical timelines are met;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure product knowledge is captured in training and development of employees;
- Identify and manage all public affairs and brand image opportunities;
- Ensure events, functions and advertising campaigns with appropriate media channels are organised, co-ordinated and presented in a professional manner;
- Ensure and provide a high standard of member and client service;
- Develop existing and new networks, markets and relationships, adding value to clients;
- Resolve member complaints in an appropriate and timely manner;
- Develop strong linkages with other cooperatives, local government and government representatives, councils, NGO’s, local community groups, and volunteers.
- Identify and manage approved key Community Development Programs to budget includes – microfinance, community education and sustainability projects.
- Assist with the promotion to members of Regional Australia Bank’s social responsibility activities.
- Tertiary qualification in a marketing discipline or strong experience in marketing and management.
- Previous experience in a marketing role in a financial institution.
- Have high-level attention to detail and the ability to prioritise within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Demonstrated commitment to community involvement or community-based services.
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills to drive business outcomes.
- Understand the financial services regulatory environment.
- Be self-motivated and achievement-driven.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Submit your cover letter and resume HERE. Applications close Thursday 30th September 2021 at 5pm.