The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the development, communication and implementation of effective customer and community engagement strategies and practices. This role encompasses managing relationships between the Marketing department and Regional Australia Bank Managers, the Service Support Centre, marketing agencies and media channels along with Regional Australia Bank's Community Support Programs. This position plays a leading role in promoting collaboration between customers and Regional Australia Bank and between Regional Australia Bank and the wider community to ensure stakeholders are effectively engaged and supported.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer owned bank that has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for over 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head offices located in Armidale and Wauchope, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So, if you've got the skills and are passionate about people and creating a better, more sustainable place to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! Because we feel that being connected with regional Australia and its people are without doubt the most compelling and inspiring parts of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.
- Development of the annual marketing plan
- Manage the development of creative marketing ideas and concepts
- Ensure Regional Australia Bank's brand is consistently reflected and supported
- Oversee the management of promotional activities across the community
- Manage the coordination, development, printing and distribution of point of sale material and manage direct mail programs
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure product knowledge is captured in training and development of employees
- Identify and manage all public affairs and brand image opportunities
- Ensure events, functions and advertising campaigns with appropriate media channels are organised, coordinated and presented in a professional manner
- Ensure and provide a high standard of member and client service at Regional Australia Bank by displaying accurate, friendly, responsive, courteous and effective communication
- Develop existing and new networks, markets and relationships
- Develop strong linkages with other cooperatives
- Identify and manage approved key Community Development Programs to budget
- Assist with the promotion to members of Regional Australia Bank's social responsibility activities.
- Tertiary qualification in a marketing discipline or strong experience in marketing and management
- Previous experience in a marketing role in a financial institution
- Have high-level attention to detail and the ability to prioritise within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Demonstrated commitment to community involvement or community-based services
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills to drive business outcomes
- Understand the financial services regulatory environment
- Be self-motivated and achievement-drive
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Submit your cover letter and resume HERE. Applications close Friday 16th April 2021 at 5pm.