The Product Manager role is responsible for the design, development, distribution and maintenance of Regional Australia Banks banking product portfolio. It is a pivotal role within the business, coordinating various stakeholders via an effective product management framework to ensure that the Regional Australia Bank's product offering remains competitive. It also involves the promotion of Regional Australia Bank's products to our existing members through the use of our data mining software and direct marketing capability.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer owned bank that has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for over 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head offices located in Armidale and Wauchope, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So, if you've got the skills and are passionate about people and creating a better, more sustainable place to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! Because we feel that being connected with regional Australia and its people are without doubt the most compelling and inspiring parts of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.
- Ensure effective product governance arrangements to ensure compliance with Regional Australia Bank's product design and distribution obligations
- Perform the function of Secretary of the Product and Fees committee
- Work in consultation with Product and Fees Committee Chair
- Gather market intelligence, conduct and present competitive reviews on 'like' products and service offerings to identify market gaps and opportunities
- Maintain product portfolio with the view to migrate various product types and reduce business complexity
- Work with the Chief Operations Officer to analyse and profile target markets
- Provide regular product related intelligence to Asset & Liabilities Committee (ALCo) and Credit Committees
- Liaise with Regional Australia Banks core banking software provider (Ultradata) in the purchase, testing and implementation of any product software or systems modifications
- Maintain Regional Australia Bank product documentation such as; product specifications, offers register and interest rates
- Coordinate working groups for the development and implementation of new products and services
- Prepare copy for supporting collateral and advertising campaigns
- Work with members of the marketing team to ensure clear communications to members
- Coordinate interest rates updates via core banking system, website and mobile app
- Bachelor qualifications in a Business or Marketing related discipline
- 3-5 years experience in product management within the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of lending products
- An appetite for analytics and data driven decision making
- Evidence of past process and project management experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well developed computer skills with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to facilitate meetings and ensure that they are structured to get the most out of stakeholders
- Detailed-oriented and accurate in work
- Previous campaign management experience
- Proficiency in maintaining Sitecore Web CMS
- Proficiency in using Marketo application
Applications close Friday 16th April 2021 at 5pm.