Full time position located at our Head Office
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for liaising with advertising agencies regarding the creation and placement of mass media advertisements, content creation for traditional and online channels, event coordination, and providing marketing support for network sales activities. The role assists the Marketing Team in the segmentation, targeting and promotion of Regional Australia Bank's products to both existing and prospective members using direct and broadcast marketing techniques.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer owned bank that has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for over 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head offices located in Armidale and Wauchope, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So, if you've got the skills and are passionate about people and creating a better, more sustainable place to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! Because we feel that being connected with regional Australia and its people are without doubt the most compelling and inspiring parts of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.
Skills & Experience!
- Certificate IV in Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a communications, marketing or public relations role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well developed computer skills with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be detailed-oriented and accurate in work
- Demonstrated understanding and preparedness to commit to the organisation's values
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with third party stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, implement and report on marketing campaigns
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Submit your cover letter and resume HERE.
Applications close Monday 24th February 2020 at 5pm.