About the role
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for liaising with advertising agencies regarding the creation and placement of mass media advertisements, content creation for traditional and online channels, event coordination, and providing marketing support for network sales activities. The role assists the Marketing Team in the segmentation, targeting and promotion of Regional Australia Bank’s products to both existing and prospective members using direct and broadcast marketing techniques.
The role is a 6 month contract working 4 days per week.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer owned bank that has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for almost 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head office located in Armidale, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So if you've got the skills and are passionate about people and creating better, more sustainable places to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! Because we feel that being connected with Regional Australia and its people are without doubt the most compelling and inspiring parts of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.... and we'd love to have you on-board!
Skills and Experience
- Certificate IV in Marketing;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a communications, marketing or public relations role;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Well-developed computer skills with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Be detailed-oriented and accurate in work;
- Demonstrated understanding and preparedness to commit to the organisation’s values;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with third party stakeholders; and
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, implement and report on marketing campaigns.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Marketing or Business related discipline;
- Demonstrated experience in the Adobe Creative Suite software including Indesign and Photoshop; and
- Passion for the environment and sustainable business practices.
Our friendly team at Regional Australia Bank is looking forward to getting to know you. To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to be consider for this role.
Applications close Thursday 24th January 2019 at 5pm.