Located at our Head Office - Full Time or Part Time
This position reports directly to the Head of Legal and is responsible for assisting in the coordination of legal services to and on behalf of the organisation, assisting in the management of contracts and agreements, Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) & Australian Credit Licence (ACL) and provide legal guidance to the Legal and Securities Team.
Skills & Experience!
- Demonstrated relevant experience with Microsoft Office Programs such as Word, Excel an Outlook.
- Demonstrated understanding and preparedness to commit to the organisation's values.
- Experience in legal, regulatory, loan documentation, statutory and governance related areas.
- Demonstrated high level skills in dealing confidently, confidentially and courteously with people at all levels.
- Experience in interpreting statutory and regulatory requirements and understanding the impacts and or benefits these have on an Authorised Deposit Taking institution.
- Ability to document accurately business meeting outcomes.
- Ability to compose, interpret and present correspondence of a specialist nature.
- Strong organisational skills, the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities, maintain attention to details and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and experience (resourcefulness.
- Strong administrative management skills.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Submit your cover letter and resume HERE.
Applications close Friday 28th February 2020 at 5pm