- Do you have a passion for web application development with quality UX?
- Join an established organisation pioneering new and exciting projects!
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements, a fun collaborative team and a host of additional benefits!
About Regional Australia Bank
Regional Australia Bank is a customer-owned bank that has been helping customers achieve their lifestyle goals for over 50 years. We have a strong reputation for being flexible and personable, as well as an envious ability to make the complex simple. Our Head Office is based in Armidale, NSW with a branch network extending to 38 locations across regional and coastal NSW. Offering a full range of retail consumer banking services, Regional Australia Bank has grown to become one of the premier banking alternatives to the ‘Big Four’ banks.
Regional Australia Bank is people-focused and committed to giving back to local communities wherever possible. We are a close-knit, supportive organisation that genuinely values its people and understands the importance of community.
About the opportunity
Regional Australia Bank now has an exciting opportunity for a junior Web App Developer to join our team. While the core of the team is located in Armidale, NSW, this is a flexible role that can be undertaken from anywhere with a good Internet connection.
Reporting to the Integration and Architecture Manager and working within a fun and high performing Digital team, you will primarily be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting online services for staff and customers requiring exceptional UX design.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Building new web applications from defined requirements;
- Maintaining and enhancing existing applications;
- Recommending new platform technologies, capabilities and application features;
- Conducting testing to ensure applications are suitable, secure, available and performant;
- Gathering and understanding user scenarios, requirements and objectives;
- Following and influencing SDLC processes; and
- Contributing to ongoing team, department and organisational planning activities.
Who we are looking for
To be considered for this role, you must have some demonstrable experience with web development frameworks, Node.js, SQL and be competent in fault finding and root-cause analysis. Experience with .NET development frameworks is desirable.
You will need to be results and performance focused with strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail. You should also have effective written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally throughout the organisation.
Exposure to multiple server languages, Azure cloud services, UI design, API integration and experience coordinating and managing projects is also beneficial.
Why join us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a pioneering organisation that is committed to supporting our employees and investing in their development.
In return for your hard work and dedication, the successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive salary package of $60,000 - $80,000.
You will also gain access to a host of impressive benefits, including:
- Concessional interest rates and fees on loan products;
- Employee assistance program;
- A progressive Reward and Recognition program;
- Wellbeing allowance; and Volunteer leave
At Regional Australia Bank, we are committed to supporting employees and offer a range of flexible working options including working from home, compressed hours, flexible start and finish times, and extended leave.
Assistance with relocation costs is available should the successful applicant wish to settle in Armidale, NSW.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume via email to