About the role
The Human Resources team operate in a manner that supports Regional Australia Bank values and business objectives while providing tailored, quality human resource services, support and advice.
The Human Resources Services Officer role will provide HR administration and support to the HR team, Regional Australia Bank staff and wider network.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer owned bank which has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for almost 50 years. We have a reputation for being flexible, personable and making the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head office located in Armidale, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So if you have the skills and are passionate creating better, more sustainable places to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank. We feel that being connected with regional Australia and its people is without doubt the most compelling and inspiring part of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.... and we'd love to have you on-board!
Skills and Experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills with a focus on providing strong customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-developed computer skills with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment whilst maintaining attention to detail, accuracy and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a positive workplace culture.
- Unencumbered drivers licence.
- Previous experience in an administration role.
- Certificate III Business Administration.
Our friendly team at Regional Australia Bank is looking forward to getting to know you. To apply please submit your cover letter and resume.
Applications close Friday 9th November 2018.