Home Lending Specialist (Mobile)
- Riverina area (Wagga Wagga, Temora, Junee, Griffith)
- Fulltime, continuing position.
- Pool vehicle available, with phone and laptop provided.
- To be considered for this role, applicants must hold full time, continuing work rights.
Based in the Riverina area, you will utilise your experience in home lending to work in collaboration with branch staff, regional lending peers and our credit team to provide an outstanding mortgage experience for your customers and to ensure the provision of relevant products and services that truly meet their financial and wealth needs.
To be successful in this role, ideally
- You have experience in a home lending role from within a bank or mortgage broker environment and knowledge of home lending products
- Whether a customer is buying their first or second home, investing in a property, refinancing, building, or renovating, you are there to deliver the right solutions at the right time and to make the experience great for them
- You have exceptional stakeholder engagement skills and ability to network to build customer and community connections
- You are adaptable to change and willing to travel to various locations for work
- You have a positive, proactive attitude and the desire to be part of a productive and collaborative team environment
At RAB we truly value a growth mindset and encourage lifelong learning, and we do not necessarily expect you to have 100% of these skills. So if you feel you have most of them in your toolbox do not hesitate to contact us to discuss this opportunity further.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Ben Luck, General Manager Customer, phone 02 6776 6425 or for queries relating to the application process email [email protected]. To download a copy of the position description click here.
Applications close: 3 December 2023
Regional Australia Bank is a customer-owned bank with a strong branch presence throughout regional NSW, including the New England North West, Central West, Mid-North Coast and Greater Newcastle regions. Our employees have a common understanding of regional needs and culture and get a real kick out of helping individuals achieve their lifestyle goals.
The success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity and being connected with regional Australia and its people is, without doubt, the most compelling and inspiring part of our brand.