Home Lending Specialist (Mobile)
- Fulltime, continuing position
- Total Remuneration Package (inclusive of superannuation) from $92,800 and negotiable based on experience and other relevant candidate criteria
- Pool vehicle, with phone and laptop provided
- Day off on your birthday
- To be considered for this role, applicants must hold full time, continuing work rights
Based in the Goulburn area, you will utilise your experience in home lending to work in collaboration with branch staff, regional lending peers and our credit team to provide an outstanding mortgage experience for your customers and to ensure the provision of relevant products and services that truly meet their financial and wealth needs.
To be successful in this role
- You have experience in a home lending role from within a bank or mortgage broker environment and knowledge of home lending products
- Whether a customer is buying their first or second home, investing in a property, refinancing, building, or renovating, you are there to deliver the right solutions at the right time and to make the experience great for them
- You have exceptional stakeholder engagement skills and ability to network to build customer and community connections
- You are adaptable to change and willing to travel to various locations for work
- You have a positive, proactive attitude and the desire to be part of a productive and collaborative team environment
At RAB we truly value a growth mindset and encourage lifelong learning. If you feel you have most of these skills in your toolbox do not hesitate to contact us to discuss this opportunity further.
For further information about this position, please contact Earl Emerson, Senior Manager Relationship phone 02 6771 6976 or email [email protected]. Please download a copy of the position description HERE.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! To showcase your skills and build your career with Regional Australia Bank, please submit your application (including a cover letter and resume) HERE, or email to [email protected].
Applications close: 25th February 2024