Located in Armidale
The Facilities Manager is a key position within the organisation. This role will support the Senior Manager, Operations with the day to day facilities and fleet operations and continuous improvement of their roles by supporting and contributing to initiatives set for the department. This role will require travel to branches and offices throughout NSW on a regular basis to undertake review and supervise maintenance works.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer owned bank that has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for over 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head offices located in Armidale and Wauchope, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So, if you've got the skills and are passionate about people and creating a better, more sustainable place to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! Because we feel that being connected with regional Australia and its people are without doubt the most compelling and inspiring parts of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.
- Ensuring operations and maintenance for all Regional Australia Bank facilities are delivered in a timely and professional manner
- Develop, monitor and manage long-term facilities management plans
- Support development, implementation and ongoing functioning of a Facilities Management Framework
- Provide first line support to staff with facilities management issues
- Manage land and building improvements including the development of new branches, branch and head office redesign and fit-outs
- Liaising with service providers to coordinate quote requests and work orders
- Completing facilities management tasks, for example clearing and maintaining inventory for off-site storage
- Create and maintain a Space Management Plan to manage space requirements at Head Office and other key locations
- Ensure the development, implementation, and ongoing functioning of a Fleet Manual
- Manage relationship with fleet management agency
- Manage pool car bookings and servicing of pool cars
- Refresh allocated fleet vehicles after a prescribed number of kilometres or years in service
- Coordinate with sign printers for vehicle branding
- Develop, monitor, and manage long-term Security management plan
- Manage relationship with incumbent security third party provider and complete quarterly vendor score cards and annual contract review
- Support People & Culture in establishing and removing security access for new starter and employees departing the organisation
- Champion all local department projects, and co-ordinate implementation, training, monitoring and review of all new initiatives
- Actively collaborate with Regional Australia Bank project Office
- Prior experience in facilities management, corporate administration, and corporate information management practises
- Demonstrated high level skills in dealing confidently and courteously with people at all levels
- Strong organisational skills with the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities, maintain attention to details and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and experience (resourcefulness)
- Must be located in New South Wales, given travel requirements
- Previous experience within a Financial Institution
- Demonstrated Project management skills
Applications close Friday 18th June 2021 at 5pm.