About The Role
The Enterprise Project Manager is responsible for establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives, including launching new products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process re-engineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments. As such, the ability to work well with strategically critical key partners and internal stakeholders is essential to the success of this role.
This position is located at our Head Office in Armidale.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer-owned bank that has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for almost 50 years. We have a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head office located in Armidale, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So if you have got the skills and are passionate about people and creating better, more sustainable places to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank. Because we feel connecting with regional Australia and its people is without a doubt the most compelling and inspiring parts of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it and we would love to have you onboard!
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have a strong skill set in business skills, leadership, data analytics, budgeting and analysis. The Enterprise Project Manager will be pivotal in supporting the ongoing development of the organisational culture, driving the adoption and the maturity of Project, Process and Ideation disciplines at Regional Australia Bank.
- A relevant qualification with substantial project management expertise and an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and experience.
- Proven ability to lead and manage highly complex and high impact projects in either applications/infrastructure implementations or both, supported by strong results orientation, and a proven track record of delivering major projects on time, on budget and to the required quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to implement business change in a complex and sensitive environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including negotiation and liaison skills plus effective conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills particularly concerning solving and influencing complex organisational, procedural and policy issues.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in a way that they are relevant and understandable to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation (public speaking), reporting and documentation skills - including advanced experience developing business cases, project management documentation.
- Experienced with the procurement of new service providers and vendor management.
- A minimum of 3 -5 years experience working across data or analytics focused roles utilising a consultative approach to solving business problems.
- Demonstrated high-level proficiency in the use of database software, the SQL database language and excel spreadsheet software, including well-developed programming expertise (PL/SQL) with the ability to design and develop required reports from data analysis
- Previous experience with performing financial and quantitative credit analysis, including risk analysis, evaluations and analysis of profit projections, property valuation, security requirements and credit checking
The right "can-do" attitude is a must. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
To apply, complete the form below.
Position Closes Monday 29th January 2018 - 5 pm