About the role
The responsibility of the Team Leader is to support the Branch/s and Regional Operations Manager (relevant to their Area) in ensuring a high level of customer service through the provision of quality product advice and solutions, tailored to meet the individual needs of the customers along with identifying referrals to specialist areas.
The Team Leader will be results oriented, supportive of their community and embrace the company's values and culture. This role encompasses the responsibility of effective people management; ensuring staff have the necessary competencies to perform the functions of their roles, contributing to the efficient operation of the branch and the overall performance of Regional Australia Bank.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer owned bank which has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for almost 50 years. We have a reputation for being flexible, personable and making the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head office located in Armidale, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So if you have the skills and are passionate creating better, more sustainable places to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank. We feel that being connected with regional Australia and its people is without doubt the most compelling and inspiring part of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.... and we'd love to have you on-board!
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal along with well-developed computer skills with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to coach staff in relation to identifying leads, and personal banking checklists, via both inbound and outbound member contact;
- Display sound knowledge of Regional Australia Bank Strategy and demonstrated ability to communicate strategy to staff members;
- Previous experience within a financial institution;
- A current, unencumbered Drivers Licence.
- Demonstrated experience in provision of lending, or willingness to undertake relevant training.
To be considered for this role, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] .
Applications close Friday 22nd November 2019 at 5:00pm.