The Service Support Centre (SSC) is an integral part of the Regional Australia Bank's business structure and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of excellent telephone service to members by way of 'first point of contact' resolution.
The Cutomer Advisor is a core position at Regional Australia Bank and is responsible for delivering quality service to members through a well developed knowledge of Regional Australia Bank products and services. Along with the responsibility of ensuring accurate and professional services are provided to members, the Customer Advisor is a multi skilled role with opportunities to develop a professional career within the Financial Services industry.
This role will be predominately SSC based work although will be responsible for covering relief work within Dubbo branch.
- Provide a high standard of member and client services;
- Ensure members receive accurate, consistent, responsive and timely information and assistance;
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of features and benefits of Regional Australia Bank products;
- Provide services that are consistent with our values;
- Identify opportunities and facilitate quality referrals to specialist areas;
- Provide account opening services to members;
- Provide insurance services to members;
- Responsible for receiving inbound calls, identifying needs and adding value and building member relationships through a proactive approach;
- Responsible for conducting outbound calls for relevant campaigns, surveys and promotions as required;
- Provide lending services to members, including the assessing of loan applications and recommendations as required.
Skills and experience
- Certificate III in Financial Services or willingness to obtain
- ASIC Tier II Statement of Attainment or willingness to obtain within three (3) months
- Ability to deliver excellent member service
- Understanding of, and ability to commit to the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice
- Well developed numeracy and literacy skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the organisation's values
- Well Developed skills in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook