Flexible location for the right applicant.
The Digital Marketing Manager has responsibility for the overall digital marketing strategy for Regional Australia Bank. This role encompasses managing relationships between the Marketing department and both internal and external stakeholders - including the Service Support Centre, marketing agencies and media channels. This position plays a leading role in running the day-to-day management of projects to ensure they are successfully completed alongside of managing social media campaigns, content calendars, maintaining the company’s content among many other tasks. This role will also measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
Regional Australia Bank is a customer owned bank that has been helping regional Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for over 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head offices located in Armidale and Wauchope, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So, if you've got the skills and are passionate about people and creating a better, more sustainable place to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! Because we feel that being connected with regional Australia and its people are without doubt the most compelling and inspiring parts of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.
- Support the Chief Operations Officer on the development of the digital marketing plan;
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Manage the content that the business posts to social media
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website
- Improve the design, UX, traffic, and content of the website
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought, leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Ensure and provide a high standard of member and client service
- Assist with the promotion to members of Regional Australia Bank’s social responsibility activities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Minimum five (5) years experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in administering and using marketing automation platforms
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High-level attention to detail and the ability to prioritise within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills to drive business outcomes
- Understand the financial services regulatory environment
- Be self-motivated and achievement-driven
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Submit your cover letter and resume HERE. Applications close Thursday 30th September 2021 at 5pm.