Are you an experienced, technically versatile and enthusiastic digital product owner/producer with a desire to produce exceptional and secure digital banking experiences? Are you as precise with your pixels as you are with your web protocols, and do you have a flair for progressive projects? Can you effectively manage collaborations while rolling up the sleeves and drawing on your technical background to get outcomes yourself when needed?
If you can tick all these boxes there’s a fantastic career waiting for you as part of an exciting, dynamic and progressive team at Regional Australia Bank. Featuring autonomy and flexibility, this role provides the ability to work with new and emerging technologies to deliver ground-breaking digital banking solutions.
Regional Australia Bank is a mature and respected customer owned bank, prioritising people over profits. We not only serve our members but also the communities in which they live.
With a head office located in beautiful Armidale, NSW, with nearby World Heritage listed national parks, we boast a family friendly working environment and a supportive, fun and high-performance culture.
We recently became the first Accredited Data Recipient under the up-coming Consumer Data Right, scheduled to be launched in July this year with ambitious plans to build consumer-centric banking solutions on the back of this. We currently provide a contemporary Online Lending platform, Mobile Banking apps, Internet Banking and Interactive Voice Response (telephone) banking services to our 80,000 strong member base. We are respected within our sector for being innovative and progressive in these areas and we’re not about to stop.
We collaborate closely with emerging fin-tech start-ups, established software suppliers as well as other financial institutions in an open and transparent manner to ensure our members can access high quality, contemporary digital services.
About the role
This versatile role has been created to drive the digital retail banking component of our exciting and progressive strategy. Closely collaborating with banking, customer service, design and tech infrastructure experts in addition to industry collaboration partners, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and operational support of Regional Australia Bank's retail (B2C) digital banking services including Mobile Banking apps and the Internet Banking platform.
Design & Planning
You will strive to progress and enhance the digital banking experience and performance to align with ever changing consumer expectations. Keeping abreast of technologies, trends and market desires and using this information to formulate a vision for future services and educating the organisation on this vision as well as influencing industry partners is an important aspect of this role.
Work closely with internal stakeholders, industry partners, suppliers and vendors to bring plans to life. Sometimes this will involve being a stakeholder in bigger-picture projects while at other times you will be the project manager.
Provide documentation, tools and services to enable front-line service support staff to easily handle every day digital banking enquiries on their own.
Act as a tier III escalation point for complex enquiries and issues relating to digital banking services.
Work with developers to report and collaboratively work through resolutions for discovered issues.
To be the successful applicant, you will:
- Be an independent thinker who is not afraid to take ownership of initiatives and their outcomes
- Be passionate about creating great digital customer experiences
- Be collaborative with partners and creative with solutions
- Be capable of managing and contributing to technical projects
- Be able to work autonomously when needed
- Have great communications skills
- Be thorough with planning and execution
- Be meticulous with security
- Be results driven
- Knowledge and experience with producing and maintaining consumer facing interactive digital channels
- A progressive and contemporary mindset with thrives in an environment of steady targeted change
- While not expected to be a designer, you must be able to recognise, appreciate and strive for quality, pixel-perfect UX
- A vision along with the drive and energy to make it a reality
- Technical background (esp. web development & integration) with a willingness to roll up the sleeves and draw upon these skills from time-to-time
- Ability to articulate and communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with colleagues and other industry partners
- Ability to analyse and derive insights into consumer behaviour
- Sense of humour
- Knowledge and experience with various digital banking delivery channels and systems
- Experience analysing, designing and managing digital customer journeys
- Technical architecture/solution design experience
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume HERE. Applications close 28th May 2020 at 5:00pm.