Located at our Head Office - Full Time or Part Time
The Credit Recovery Management Team is responsible for developing, implementing and delivering an effective credit recovery management framework to limit potential losses to Regional Australia Bank. This responsibility includes ensuring members obligations to Regional Australia Bank are met in a timely manner and undertaking appropriate recovery action to pursue the contractual obligations of members to Regional Australia Bank while complying with all relevant legislative requirements and our Values.
Skills & Experience!
- Excellent verbal and written skills and sound interpersonal skills;
- Well developed computer skills with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Ability to analyse and develop solutions to problems;
- Be detailed-oriented and have a high level of work accuracy;
- An understanding of the statutory and regulatory operating environment;
- An understanding of risk management principles and practices; and
- Demonstrated understanding and preparedness to commit to the organisation's values
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Submit your cover letter and resume HERE.
Applications close Friday 28th February 2020 at 5pm.