About the role
The Commercial Lending Relationship Manager is a client facing position whose primary goal is to acquire, retain, deepen and manage relationships with our customers and with a focus on customers who have borrowing requirements more than $1M. The Commercial Lending Relationship Manager is responsible for generating growth in the Commercial Balance Sheet through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of products utilising a proactive and disciplined approach. The Commercial Lending Relationship Manager must take a lead role in creating an outstanding client experience.
As a Relationship Manager, you will have an assigned portfolio of customers who you proactively meet face to face to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations. You will also partner with specialists (such as Wealth Management, Treasury) to ensure our customers get access to experts to assist them to manage their financial needs.
Regional Australia Bank is a progressive customer owned bank that has been helping Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for almost 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head office located in Armidale, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So if you have the skills and are passionate about people and creating better, more sustainable places to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! We feel that being connected with Regional Australia and its people are without a doubt the most inspiring part of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it and we would love to have you onboard!
Skills and Responsibilities
To be successful in your application, please submit a Resume and a cover letter addressing the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in Banking, Accounting and Finance is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Commercial Banking
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to network and build relationships at all levels both within and outside Regional Australia Bank.
- Well-developed computer skills with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding and preparedness to commit to the organisation's values
- A current, unencumbered Drivers Licence
- Proven Management skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
The right "can-do" attitude is a must. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close 5 pm Friday 25th May 2018