Located at our Head Office
The Business Process Analyst reports directly to the Senior Manager Transformational Change and is responsible for establishing and leading strategic initiatives, including launching new products and services, application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments. As such, the ability to work well internal stakeholders is essential to the success of this role.
Skills & Experience!
With a sound skill set in project management, business skills, leadership, data analytics, budgeting and analysis, the Business Process Analyst will be pivotal in supporting the ongoing development of the organisational culture, driving the adoption and the maturity of project process and ideation disciplines.
- A relevant qualification with substantial project management expertise and/or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience
- Proven ability to lead and manage complex and high impact projects in either applications/infrastructure implementations or both, supported by strong results orientation, and a proven track record of delivering major projects on time, on budget and to the required quality standards
- Demonstrated ability to implement business change in a complex and sensitive environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including negotiation and liaison skills plus effective conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills particularly with the respect to solving and influencing complex organisational, procedural and policy issues.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in a way that they are relevant and understandable to a non-technical audience. Excellent writing, communication, presentation (public speaking), reporting and documentation skills
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Submit your cover letter and resume HERE.
Applications close 24th February 2020 at 5pm.