- Are you an IT professional with a passion for application development?
- Join an established organisation pioneering new and exciting projects!
- Enjoy a highly attractive salary, flexible work arrangements and a host of additional benefits!
About Regional Australia Bank
Regional Australia Bank is a customer-owned bank that has been helping its customers achieve their lifestyle goals for over 50 years. The bank has a strong reputation for being flexible and personable, as well as its ability to make the complex simple. Its Head Office is based in Armidale, NSW and its branch network extends to 38 locations across regional and coastal NSW. Offering a full range of retail consumer banking services, Regional Australia Bank has grown to become one of the premier banking alternatives to the ‘Big Four’ banks.
Regional Australia Bank are people-focused and committed to giving back to local communities wherever possible. They are a close-knit, supportive organisation who genuinely value their people and understand the importance of community.
About the opportunity
Regional Australia Bank now has an exciting opportunity for an Application Developer to join their team. This is a flexible role that may be based either from their head office in Armidale, NSW or as a work-from-home position.
Reporting to the Lending Technology Manager and working within a high performing Digital team, you will primarily be responsible for developing applications for staff and customers requiring exceptional UX design.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Developing new product applications from defined requirements;
- Maintaining and enhancing existing products;
- Evaluating existing applications to debug, reprogram, update
- Recommending new platform technologies, capabilities and product features;
- Conducting testing to ensure digital customer services are secure, available and performant; and
- Contributing to ongoing team, business unit and organisational planning activities.
Who we are looking for
You will need to be results and performance focused with strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail. You should also have effective written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally throughout the organisation.
Exposure to SQL and experience coordinating and managing complex projects would also be beneficial.
Why join us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a pioneering organisation that is committed to supporting its employees and investing in their development. In return for your hard work and dedication, the successful applicant will be rewarded with a highly attractive salary package of $90,000 - $110,000!
You will also gain access to a host of impressive benefits, including:
- Concessional interest rates and fees on loan products;
- Employee assistance program;
- A progressive Reward and Recognition program;
- Wellbeing allowance; and Volunteer leave
Regional Australia Bank is committed to supporting their employees and offers a range of flexible working options including working from home, compressed hours, flexible start and finish times, and extended leave.
Assistance with relocation costs is available should the successful applicant wish to settle in Armidale, NSW.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume via email to [email protected]. Applications close Tuesday 15th January 2020 at 5pm.
Questions to include in your submission:
- Do you have the legal right to live and work in Australia?
- Yes - I am an Australian/NZ citizen or permanent resident
- Yes - I have a current Visa
- Work from home
- Armidale Head Office