- The Refinance cashback offer (Promotion) is being conducted by Regional Australia Bank Ltd ABN 21 087 650 360, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 241167, Technology Park, Madgwick Drive, Armidale NSW 2350, (Promotion).
- The Promotion period commences at 8am on 25 March 2019 and closes at 5pm on 6 May 2019 (Promotion Period). The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion or extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion.
- The Promotion consists of a $1,500 cashback payment made to the applicant, where the applicant meets the eligibility criteria.
- To be eligible for the $1,500 cashback payment:
- The applicant(s) must be an Australian resident over the age of 18 years and hold an active membership with Regional Australia Bank;
- Complete a refinance application (with formal unconditional credit approval) of a owner-occupied home loan with a balance greater than $200,000 from another financial institution to Regional Australia Bank within the Promotion Period; and
- The applicant(s) are required to complete a CGU home and contents insurance quote via Regional Australia Bank during the promotion period. However, there is no obligation for the applicant(s) to purchase this insurance.
Note: Property purchases, the refinance of residential loans with a balance of less than $200,000, residential investment home loans, top-ups, restructures and commercial loans are not eligible for the Promotion.
Note: Regional Australia Bank acts as an intermediary of CGU Insurance. Please refer to the respective CGU insurance product disclosure statement to see if the product is right for you. General Insurance issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance.
- The $1,500 cashback payment will be paid on the first refinanced facility only. Any subsequent refinance by the applicant(s) will not be eligible for the cashback payment.
- Joint applications are only eligible to receive one $1,500 cashback payment.
- The $1,500 cashback payment will only be processed to the borrowers’ nominated Regional Australia Bank transaction account within 10 business days of the refinanced home loan being fully drawn. Note: The maximum period the loan can be fully drawn is 90 days after the expiry date of the promotion period. Cashback payment offer will be deemed ineligible after this date.
- The Promotion is not valid with any other offer.
- Terms, conditions, fees, charges and normal lending criteria apply.
- The Promoter will not be liable for claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered or sustained or incurred, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Promotion. The borrower should seek their own tax advice in this regard.